7.19.2005

Lance Armstrong Interview | Outside Online

Lance may run for Governor?? C'est possible!
Lance Armstrong Interview | Outside Online: "You're going to be changing professions at some point.
I'll obviously stay involved with the team for the remainder of its existence. Many of the sponsors, I have long-term deals with�like Trek and 24-Hour Fitness and Nike and Discovery.

There's just a whole bunch of other stuff I want to do. I want to go ride my motorcycle on my ranch. I want to go kayak the Pedernales down to friggin' Lake Travis and call somebody and say, 'Uh, can you come pick me up?' I've got a lot of stuff, goofy things like that. I want to build a rock wall out here. Just weird things. Right now, I can't go build a rock wall, because I'd get arm muscles that I can't use. It sounds funny, but it's true�everything you do.

Maybe I'll run for governor. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home