8.30.2005

Suge Shot At the Shore

And the drinks keep flowing in true Miami style..
New York Daily News - Daily Dish & Gossip - Rush & Molloy: VMA parties were loaded with action: "Agun may have put a hole in Suge Knight's leg, but it sure didn't perforate the partying at last weekend's MTV Video Music Awards.
Bravery band member John Conway, who was staying at the Shore Club, where the hip-hop mogul was shot early Sunday, recalled: 'The deejay just kept playing. A half an hour later, it was like 'Hey - mai tais for everyone!' '"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aloha W4,
I'm a visitor from Hawaii and just found your post this post. I like it... it's interesting so I decided to read and say hi. Although my interests are mostly about surf shirts related information right now, your blog got my attention and was a nice change. Thanks for your nice blog W4, I think I'll tell my cousin to stop by if that's okay.
~ Aloha ~

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

W4 this is great!
It's funny how I was looking for this type of thing and found your post: this post. It pulled me right out of my research on sports rash guards products and allowed me to sit down for a nice read. Thanks for your great job W4. I think I'll hang out on your blog for a while and be done with sports rash guards stuff for now. Have a good day W4.

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

W4 this is great!
It's funny how I was looking for this type of thing and found your post: this post. It pulled me right out of my researching on surfing rash guards products and allowed me to sit down for a nice read. Thanks for your great job W4. I think I'll hang out on your blog for a while and be done with surfing rash guards stuff for now. Have a good day W4.

4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home