10.25.2005

To See and Be Scene - Los Angeles Times

To See and Be Scene - Los Angeles Times: "'That's what so exciting about the time we're in right now. There's so much space for creativity. Our parents' generation had to deal with wars and Vietnam and all that. Ever since the '80s and '90s, it's been a real good time.'

But what about the war in Iraq?

'Are we actually dealing with any of it? I'm not getting recruited for war. I'm in my happy little bubble over here in sunny Los Angeles, California.'"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

W4 I was just looking online for info on work at home and ran across this blog. Actually this post was not exactly what I was searching for, it grabbed my attention. I understand now how I landed on your site when I typed in work at home related info, and I'm glad I found your page.

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home