12.02.2005

The New York Times: Travel

Intel reports this is completely overrated but Blue Bar for cocktails is great.

The New York Times: Travel: "Style-conscious guests at the Berkeley Hotel can enjoy designer food, served on Paul Smith china, that echoes the season's latest collections. This summer's treats, created by the designers themselves, include bikini biscuits by Gucci (right), Dolce & Gabbana tropical �clairs, Emanuel Ungaro white coconut shimmer meringues, and an Yves Saint Laurent vivid yellow mango panna cotta. "

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi W4,
Your blog is wonderful, although this post isn't exactly what I was looking for: diamond engagement jewelry, but I like the topic and how you wrote it. I am more interested in diamond engagement jewelry, but during my search for more information I discovered this post, certainly one of the finest blogs I have seen lately!

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home